A very dear friend of mine was murdered five years ago. There was FINALLY an arrest today! I know that often we long for swift justice, but justice delayed is thorough!
Peace
Welcome to my blog... my thoughts, my fears, my rants, my Life. Be aware that my blog will not be for the faint of heart or the weak - I will swear, I will rant, I will cry and I will laugh... Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Dark Days
I still have them...just without drinking through them. Sometime I wish I could, but it's not an option if I want to live. Peace
-
It's Thursday afternoon and I find myself on the back porch, booted foot elevated, working...not working...working again. The windchimes...
-
Hello...... (echo.....echo....) Anyone here? (echo.....echo) Hi, my name is Renee and I used to be a blogger. Kinda.....sorta. Once upon ...
-
I still have them...just without drinking through them. Sometime I wish I could, but it's not an option if I want to live. Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.